- We reserve the right at any time to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and enhance, add to, modify or discontinue the Site and its services, or any portion of the Site or other offerings, at any time at our sole discretion.
- The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- By using this Site and/or ordering products listed on this Site you represent and warrant that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This Site provides links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
- The Site allows you to upload a written letter to the Site and the Site will share same with another User. In this way the Site will allow you to communicate with other users of the Site one at a time. You may not transmit material in violation of federal or state laws or regulations, including, but not limited to, obscenity, indecency, defamatory or material infringing trademarks or copyrights. You agree not to use this Site to bully, harass or intimidate any other users of the Site. You may not abuse or fraudulently use the Site. You represent that you are the owner of all material you upload and transmit and doing so does not infringe upon any third-party rights. Provider retains the right to remove without notice all material it considers to be in violation of any of its policies. You further agree to fully indemnify Provider for any misuse or abuse of this Site.
- Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for the contents of the letters sent and received by Users. Under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site, or your reliance on the content contained in a User generated letter. All letters shared on this Site are for entertainment purposes only. Any content on this Site including User generated content is not intended to provide medical, mental health, legal, investment, real estate or financial advice and should not replace the advice of a professional, as appropriate. Any liability for the content of User generated letters is expressly disclaimed.
- User acknowledges that while Provider does not read the contents of the letters it delivers it may mine for keywords for the purpose of better matching writers with recipients based on common interests.
- You agree that Provider, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a lined Site, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
- It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- Your use of the Provider Site and/or Provider products and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site and Site is subject to the laws of the State of New Jersey, United States of America and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles. You agree to resolve any legal disputes in the Courts of the State of New Jersey.